THE MUSASHINO AWARD
Musashino award entry stations list
We Musashino amateur radio club issue the "MUSASHINO AWARD" to all amateur radio stations and SWLs in the world.
Types of Musashino Award
- Prize A: (For both domestic and DX station)
Obtain QSL cards for all designated Musashino Plateau areas (3 wards, 21 cities, 2 towns) and 3 club member's QSL cards.
- Prize B:(For both domestic and DX station)
Obtain QSL cards for the designated Musashino Plateau areas (3 wards, any 10 cities, 2 towns) and 1 club member's QSL card.
- Prize C:(For both domestic and DX station)
Spell "MUSASHINO" using one letter of the suffix of the QSL cards of station in Tokyo, in addition to obtaining a QSL card of one club member.
- DX Prize: (For DX station only)
Spell "MUSASHINO" using one letter of the suffix of the QSL cards of stations in Japan (must including one station in Tokyo).
- Valid for QSO on or after January 1, 2011.
- No restrictions on band and mode.
- Possession of a QSL cards shall be self-declared.
- QSL cards are also accepted for LoTW and e-QSL.
- If the club member operated in the designated area, it may also be used as a QSL for that area.
- The QSL card of a club member shall be that of the member on the members list at the time of application.
Please refer to members list.
How to apply
Please send the following to the award manager.
- Application form
- QSL card copy
Mr Teruo Inoue(JA1ECU)
2-26-25 Amanuma Suginami-ku Tokyo (167-0032) JAPAN
Designated city name and JCC/JCG No. list
- Nerima / JCC# 100120
- Suginami / JCC# 100115
- Setagaya / JCC# 100112
- Akiruno / JCC# 1029
- Akishima / JCC# 1008
- Cyofu / JCC# 1009
- Fucyu / JCC# 1007
- Fussa / JCC# 1019
- Hamura / JCC# 1028
- Higashikurume / JCC# 1023
- Higashimurayama / JCC# 1014
- Higashiyamato / JCC# 1021
- Kiyose / JCC# 1022
- Kodaira / JCC# 1012
- Koganei / JCC# 1011
- Komae / JCC# 1020
- Kokubunnji / JCC# 1015
- Kunitachi / JCC# 1016
- Mitaka / JCC# 1005
- Musashimurayama / JCC# 1024
- Musashino / JCC# 1004
- Nishitokyo / JCC# 1030
- Oume / JCC# 1006
- Tachikawa / JCC# 1003
- Hinode / JCG# 10002(C)
- Mizuho / JCG# 10002(E)
Updated : Mar 09, 2023